Four Corners Eye Clinic is committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive eyecare in a compassionate, professional environment.Appointment Request
Main Office Four Corners Eye Clinic 575 Rivergate Lane #212 Durango, CO 81301 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Farmington Location 3450 E Main St Farmington, NM 87402 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Cortez Location 22 S Beech St Cortez, CO 81321 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Pagosa Springs Location 190 Talisman Dr Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
John P. Brach, M.D.
Before returning to his home state to practice as an eye doctor at our Durango, Colorado, clinic, board-certified ophthalmologist Dr. John Brach studied throughout the country. His professional interests include advanced cataract surgery, comprehensive eye care, and external eye diseases.
Outside of Four Corners Eye Clinic, Dr. Brach enjoys snowboarding, hiking, jogging, and other activities that allow him to spend time in western Colorado’s natural beauty. He and his wife are the proud parents of a son and an adopted canine.
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, Bachelor of Science
- The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, Doctor of Medicine
- The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, Transitional Residency
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, Ophthalmology Residency
Professional Certifications & Affiliations
- Board certified, ophthalmology
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons