Four Corners Eye Clinic is committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive eyecare in a compassionate, professional environment.Appointment Request
Main Office Four Corners Eye Clinic 575 Rivergate Lane #212 Durango, CO 81301 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Farmington Location 3450 E Main St Farmington, NM 87402 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Cortez Location 22 S Beech St Cortez, CO 81321 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Pagosa Springs Location 190 Talisman Dr Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Aztec Location 121 S Main Ave Aztec, NM 87410 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Joshua Zastrocky, M.D.
Born and raised in Colorado, Dr. Zastrocky enjoys serving Durango and the Four Corners region on our team of eye doctors. He’s a board-certified ophthalmologist and is the only fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist in the Four Corners region. This means he has completed extensive, specialized training under the supervision of leading glaucoma specialists. He also offers comprehensive eye care and advanced cataract surgery.
When he’s not in the office, Dr. Zastrocky enjoys hiking, biking, running, snowboarding and spending time with his wife and their seven children.
- Regis University, Denver, CO, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Neuroscience (Summa Cum Laude)
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, Internship and Ophthalmology Residency
- University of California Davis, Clinical Glaucoma Fellowship
Professional Certifications & Affiliations
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Certified
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Glaucoma Society
- Board Member of Animas Surgical Hospital
- Prior Chief of Staff at Animas Surgical Hospital
- Participating provider in AGS Cares