Four Corners Eye Clinic is committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive eyecare in a compassionate, professional environment.Appointment Request
Main Office Four Corners Eye Clinic 575 Rivergate Lane #212 Durango, CO 81301 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Farmington Location 3450 E Main St Farmington, NM 87402 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Cortez Location 22 S Beech St Cortez, CO 81321 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Pagosa Springs Location 190 Talisman Dr Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Satellite Office Aztec Location 121 S Main Ave Aztec, NM 87410 Phone: (970) 259-2202 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Linda Rose, M.D.
Board-certified ophthalmologist Dr. Linda Rose is a valued member of the team of eye doctors in Durango, Colorado, at Four Corners Eye Clinic. She is the first fellowship-trained corneal specialist in the Durango area and has served as an international volunteer in Haiti, Vietnam, India, Nepal, and Mexico. Dr. Rose’s patients appreciate being treated with empathy and compassion and having the option to speak with her in either English or Spanish.
Dr. Rose leads an active lifestyle, enjoying Latin, blues, and ballet dancing, downhill and cross-country skiing, biking, hiking, and kayaking. She is a certified yoga instructor and a certified scuba diver.
- Johns Hopkins University, The Wilmer Eye Institute, Baltimore, MD, Cornea Fellowship
- University of Pennsylvania, Scheie Eye Institute, Philadelphia, PA, Ophthalmology Residency
- University of Pennsylvania Presbyterian Hospital, Department of Surgery, Philadelphia, PA, Transitional Internship
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, Doctor of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University, Department of Biology, Baltimore, MD, Ph.D.
- Louisiana State University School of Nursing, New Orleans, LA, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Professional Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Director of Cornea Service, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center (2006–2018)
A corneal specialist, Dr. Rose’s clinical interests include:
- Corneal transplantations
- Pterygium surgery
- Dry eye therapy
- Advanced cataract surgery
- Refractive surgery